Dr. phil. Bernd Flossmann
- Staff developer
- Expert on further education
- Expert on new media in education
- Suggestopedic teacher DGSL
Download ? CV
More than 10 years of teaching experience with students of technical subjects (philosophical questions of technical and technological sciences), more than 17 years experience in adult qualification esp. teachers, instructors and social pedagogic personnel, supporting disadvantaged young pupils and apprentices in the field of vocational education and training (VET).
15 years of practical experience in project learning with apprentices:
- Self-education-projects, like production of learning software by disadvantaged young people, online teaching
- Film- and multi-media production with young people and apprentices,
- Order-oriented (real-process-simulation) education in VET
- New learning technologies and methods in VET
- Family oriented education in rural areas
- Effective learning technologies for learners with difficulties
- Scientific studies to pedagogical subjects as quality assurance in VET, educational grant for particularly gifted pupils and students
- 2008-2010 Teacher UAE, VETI Al Ain
- 2004-2008 Temporary lecturer. University of Applied Sciences Bielefeld, vocational preparation, VET
- Volunteer for doCip (Indigenous Peoples‘ Center for Documentation, Research and Information) to support the documentation of the 23rd session of the WGIP (Working Group on Indigenous Populations) in UNO in Genf (2005);
- 2002 Temporary lecturer. Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences, business management
- 1998 Project manager. Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Erwachsenenbildung Land Brandenburg gGmbh (Society for adult education in Brandenburg) Project: Akquise and organisation of education processes in companies
- 1997 GeBeGe Ludwigshafen, Institute for private tutoring in vocational education – Coordinator of EDP
- 1994-today Self employed trainer and coach esp. Advanced training in the disadvantaged person’s support, company trainings about methodology and didactics, team building, processes and communication.
- By order of hiba: Approx. 60 trainings, 4 management trainings, 4 projects in collaboration with apprentices (CD-ROMs “Balance Sheet”, ”Theory of Colors”, Project “Order Orientated Vocational Training”, Movie “Marcels Decision”)
- By order of INBAS: Online Learning Projects and approx. 40 trainings.
- 1991-1994 Scientific assistant. ITF Schwerin. Several projects of the Federal Ministry of education and science. ”Support of adult education in former East Germany”.
- 1981-1991 Technical University Wismar (Ingenieurhochschule Wismar, Germany) Scientific assistant, teaching and scientific research in subjects of philosophical questions of technological developments